Make it easy for patients to pay and staff to collect payments.
Navicure® Payments™, an award-winning patient payment automation system, enables organizations to securely store patients’ debit / credit card numbers and charge each patient’s card once financial responsibility is determined. It can be used to collect co-pays, unpaid balances, unmet deductibles, and co-insurance after payer remittance. Navicure® Payments™ also facilitates automated payment plans as an alternative, or in addition, to a one-time charge.
With the solution, you’ll be able to:
- Decrease the risk of bad debt by collecting at (or near) the time of service
- Increase cash flow by having patients commit to paying for their care by authorizing a one-time transaction or signing up for an automated payment plan
- Decrease the cost associated with patient payments – no more statements, collection calls or agency commissions
- Enhance debit / credit card security – securely store a token of patients’ cards versus keeping the information on pieces of paper
- Import patient payments into your practice management system – integration options are available
Say goodbye to your credit card terminal.
With Navicure® Payments™, processing patient payments is easy and convenient for both you and your patients. With the solution, you can:
- Decrease the risk of bad debt by collecting at or near the time of service
- Collect co-pays, unpaid balances, unmet deductibles and co-insurance quickly – no need to run to a credit card terminal because you can process payments through your computer
- Provide your patients with an online bill pay option that doesn’t require them to login to a portal
Collecting from patients has never been so simple.
Even though we’re well into the digital age, many organizations still do not send electronic statements (eStatements) to patients as a part of their typical patient payments process – a shame considering how labor-intensive, error-prone and manual processing patient paper statements can be.
Why should you switch from paper to electronic statements? The answer is simple – to save time and money. With Navicure® Payments’™ eStatement solution, you can do just that.
With eStatements, you can have your patients opt-in to receive their statements electronically versus on paper. Patients can pay their bills online by simply clicking the links in their electronic patient statements. Your billing staff will love the convenience of tracking electronic patient statements and patients will enjoy the ease of receiving electronic statements and making payments online.
Online Bill Payment
An option patients want and you need.
Navicure’s® online patient payment portal offers easy and convenient online bill payment, allowing you to expedite patient collections by having your patients pay their outstanding balances online using a variety of payment options. This will help your organization save staff time and give your patients the convenience of paying any time, from anywhere.