Automate your authorization process
Prior authorizations are a leading cause of denied claims—a problem that costs healthcare providers millions in lost revenue and keeps patients from getting the care they need when they need it. The challenge is only growing as the volume of prior authorization increases.
Artificial Intelligence and RPA technology can help automate the authorization process and free up your staff. What’s more, we can get up and running quickly, with no new personnel required.
Unlock Your Prior Authorization Potential with AI AND RPA
There’s a wealth of powerful data within your EHR—you just need real-time insights and seamless integration to make it actionable. Our Prior Authorization solution, powered by Waystar’s Hubble:
- Automatically verifies, initiates, statuses and retrieves comprehensive authorization details
- Enables efficient, intelligent automation by initiating authorizations at twice the speed of manual processes
- Integrates directly with all major HIS and PM systems
- Provides end-to-end authorization platform, including authorizations submissions for unscheduled admissions, as well as auto-generating ABNs or Notice of Non-coverage forms for Medical Necessity
- Adapts to constantly shifting payer rules and requirements
- Was built and is maintained by our in-house team of experts
The Burden of Prior Authorization
amount healthcare industry spends on manual prior authorizations per transaction2
average staff time to secure manual prior authorization2
of physicians say that prior authorization programs have a negative impact on patient clinical outcomes3
Smarter, Automated Prior Authorizations
Get faster approvals at a lower cost with automated prior authorizations from Waystar. Our breakthrough revenue cycle technology integrates with all major EMRs and payer systems, constantly working behind the scenes and gaining speed and accuracy with every exchange. Find out what greater productivity and fewer denials can mean for your team—and for your patients.
Find out how much easier prior authorizations can be
estimated amount providers could save annually by transitioning to electronic prior authorization transactions2
direct payer connections
reduction in auth processing time