As COVID-19 continues to disrupt everyday life, many begin to wonder what changes will only be temporary and what will be permanent. Here at Waystar, our top priority remains the health of our team members, clients and partners.
We are doubling down on our commitment to upholding and surpassing the service levels you have come to expect from us. Below is a brief summary of some of the additional efforts we are making to support our clients during this difficult time:
- We monitor updates from the CDC, CMS and commercial payers daily
- We will communicate frequently and transparently with our business partners and payers to prevent any disruption in business services
- We have equipped our products to handle the billing and edit adjustments necessary for telemedicine, and will continue to monitor and update as needed
- We have updated our products to accept new COVID-19 codes as necessary
- EDI services are operating at full capacity, reducing the need for payer phone calls and saving time
- We have built a COVID-19 resource center, which we will update regularly as new information is released
- We are hosting webinars about how to navigate the changing regulatory and administrative landscape
- Like many organizations we are working remotely, a fortunate benefit of operating as a SaaS organization
As we all continue to put in the hard work needed to reduce the potential impact of this virus, we know how vital it is that healthcare organizations continue to operate at their most efficient.
We will continue to develop leading-edge tools and best practices during these trying times in order to support you in the best way we know how.
We know many of our clients have also transitioned to remote operations, while many on the front lines of the health crisis still must continue to physically go to work every day. Whatever role you fulfill in our healthcare system, we are honored to support all of our clients in healthcare. Thank you for all that you are doing to keep our communities healthy and for those who are ill. You are our heroes.